As a community of women created in the image of God, called to discipleship in Jesus Christ, and empowered by the Holy Spirit, we commit ourselves to grow in faith, affirm our gifts, support one another in our callings, engage in ministry and action, and promote healing and wholeness in the church, the society and the world.
FIND US ON FACEBOOK
NEIA Women of the ELCA
A place for Women of the ELCA, especially in the Northeastern Iowa Synod, to share their stories.
2022 LWR Ingatherings & Cluster Events
- May 7 – LWR Ingathering, Olson’s Explosives, Decorah
- Oct. 8 – LWR Ingathering, Immanuel, Independence
- Oct. 10 – LWR Ingathering, Southport Mall, Mason City
- Nov. 5 – LWR Ingathering, Olson’s Explosives, Decorah
- Sept. 18, 2023 – Triennial Convention & Gathering
The 34th annual Gathering of the Northeastern Iowa Women of the ELCA is set for Saturday, June 18, 8 a.m. to 1 p.m., at St John Lutheran Church in Nashua […]
The annual synodical gathering of Women of the ELCA took place June 19 at St. Paul’s Lutheran in Waverly and online via Zoom for those who chose not to attend […]
Anna Jetson, President Alice Griemann, Vice President JoAnn Brunsvold, Secretary Beverly Sheridan, Treasurer Diane Wills, Newsletter Editor Luann Brunes Bonnie Dralle Deb Jacobsen Jennifer Larson Lea Norlinger